What services do we offer?The only London property finder, manager and developer you will need.
My Property Consultant can help you with all of your London property needs, whether it’s finding the best place to invest, sourcing the right property for you, or managing your property and your tenants.
We offer various levels of service, depending on your specific requirements.
Here is an outline of how it works:
- We find a suitable property in London that has the best buy-to-let potential, good development potential, or both
- We manage the purchase of the property on your behalf (dealing with estate agents, solicitors, conveyancers, mortgage brokers etc)
- If there is development potential, we can instruct an architect, organise planning permission, source reliable builders and manage all of this to a high standard of completion
- We organise any straightforward refurbishments to an agreed budget
- We can organise furniture and fittings to an agreed budget
- Upon completion, we arrange the sale/letting of your property, depending on your preference
- We can help arrange all finance on your behalf
- We work for you – no one else. We’re not tied to any agency, broker or building firm
Find you a London property
If you’re wanting to invest in the London property market, let us help you. We’ll find you a suitable investment property, in the best place to invest for your budget. We’ll then work, on your behalf, with estate agents, mortgage brokers and solicitors until the sale is completed. If you want to manage the property yourself, we will make sure it is ready to rent, including the arrangement of all relevant safety certificates. We can also arrange any decorating, furnishing and professional cleaning (at an extra cost) if required.
Manage your property
Once your property has been bought and prepped for rental, or if you already have a property you would like managed, you can instruct us to find tenants and manage any ongoing issues for you. We’ll arrange tenancy agreements and referencing of tenants, and can organise a professional inventory and professional cleaning on your behalf. We offer a highly personalised and trusted service that is up to 44% cheaper than most high street estate agents.
Develop your property
If you’re keen to add immediate value to a property, we can help you find the ideal development opportunity. We will source the property, oversee the development works, and bring your property back to market (either for sale or letting) as quickly as possible. This may be the installation of new bathrooms, kitchens, or a complete re-fit of the property.
For larger projects such as adding floor space (usually bedrooms and bathrooms), we work with architects and planning officials to get approval of the proposals. We will then oversee the building process through to completion of the project.
If you want to let the property out, we can also take care of the ongoing management for you.
If you live outside of the UK, but still want to invest in the London property market, we offer the same services as above. The rules and regulations may differ depending on your circumstances, especially where mortgage finance and the legal framework is concerned. We would be happy to discuss your circumstances, seek advice on your behalf, and deliver a proposal that works for you.
Important changes for landlords – be prepared… Some new legislation will shortly be laid before Parliament, and it could have an impact onlandlords as early as 1st October. The ‘Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarm (England) Regulations 2015’ state that, from the 1st October 2015, all landlords…